Sensible Mortgage Refinancing for Long-Term Financial Health
Mortgage rates, programs and regulations change daily, and Mortgage Lending Services stays on top of it, so you don't have to. If you haven't refinanced your mortgage recently, you could be missing out on the big savings a lower rate provides or be stuck in a loan with unfavorable terms.
There are a number of reasons refinancing makes sense for certain borrowers. You should consider refinancing if:
- Today's interest rate is lower than your existing rate, you haven't refinanced recently and you can recoup costs and fees.
- You want to pay off your mortgage sooner by switching to a shorter term
- You want access to the equity in your home to finance home improvements or other major expenses (medical, college tuition, child's wedding, high-interest debt, down-payment on second home, etc.).
- The security of a fixed rate and payment appeals to you, and your current adjustable-rate mortgage is scheduled to rise.
- You weren't eligible for a refinance in the past and conditions are more favorable today (that is, you may have enough equity now, where you didn't in the past).
Weigh Your Refinancing Options with Us
At Mortgage Lending Services we know refinancing doesn't make sense for everyone – and we'll tell you if you would be better off waiting. However, refinancing to a lower rate and better terms is a smart financial move for many of the borrowers we serve.
Many people who are eligible to refinance don't realize it. At Mortgage Lending Services, we'll review your current mortgage and give you an honest recommendation free of charge. Just give us a call to learn more!
At Mortgage Lending Services You'll Find ...
- Some of the most competitive rates in the industry.
- Friendly, local service in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Sincere commitment to your long-term, financial success.
We're here for you before, during and after the refinancing process, since we'll be servicing your loan, too. In fact, we welcome your questions! Contact us or call now to speak to an experienced mortgage specialist at 763.595.4010.